**You must be at least 18 years of age to participate**
There are 2 ways to obtain Cutter Certification:
- Satisfactory completion of a BladeSports recognized cutting school.
- Personal training and certification by a BladeSports instructor.
Upon successful completion of a cutter certification training session, the participant will receive a Cutter Certification Form. The Cutter Certification Form has to be completed by both instructor and participant, and sent to BladeSports International, Inc. The Certified Cutter will be added to the BladeSports database and all participation in BladeSports events will be recorded. The Certified Cutter is eligible to participate in BladeSports events for a one-year period from the date of certification.
- No person will be allowed to cut in any BladeSports competition without valid Cutter Certification.
- The Cutter Certification is valid for a one-year period.
- Participation in any BladeSports cutting event or training session, during the one-year period, constitutes renewal of Cutter Certification.
- In the event that the Cutter Certification has expired (i.e. the Cutter did not participate in a BladeSports cutting event or training session within a one-year period after being certified), the Cutter has to be re-certified at the expense of the Cutter.
- Upon check-in at a BladeSports event, participants will present a copy of their Cutter Certification.
- To participate in any BladeSports cutting event or training session, the Cutter must sign the BladeSports Release of Liability, Warning and Assumption of Risk Form.
- Do not attempt any competition type cutting without proper training.
- Do not attempt personal training while by yourself.
- BladeSports International, Inc., its Board of Directors and members, event organizers, and property owners are not responsible for any injuries or death while participating in any cutting event, training session or individual practice.